Alagaësia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the world of Alagaësia Eragon triumphed over Lord Galbatorix. 100 years later the next dragons are ready to hatch and choose their Riders. Eragon is head of the Riders at Vroengard but has left the missions for the new recruits. Who will you be?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nalia's Bio

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nalia Kunsami

Nalia Kunsami

Character sheet
Characters Characters: Nalia L. K.
Race: Elf Elf
Health:
Nalia's Bio Left_bar_bleue100/100Nalia's Bio Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Nalia's Bio Empty
PostSubject: Nalia's Bio   Nalia's Bio I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 11:54 am

Dragon Bio

Name: Amethyst
Nickname: Thyrie
Rider: Nalia K.
Mate: None~ unusual
Offspring: None~ unusual
Height: Approximately 14 feet tall on all 4 legs
Weight: Unknown
Markings: Streaks of pale lavender around ears, distinct violet eyes, gossamer purple wings
Scale color: Purple, of course
Personality: Vivacious, naturally gifted in flying at extreme altitudes/elevations; both high and low; breathes purple fire
I will post the picture later... it says I cannot post link pictures for 7 days...

Rider Bio
True Name: Natshkena'alyr tormaile Fortaewa
Name: Nalia Lysdie Kunsami
Nickname: Lys
Race: Elf
Dragon: Amethyst
Sword: Eldrvarya
Magic color: Dark purple, tinged with silver
Specialization/Strengths: Any air elemental magic is her strength
Weakness: Earth magic, long commitments,
Personality: She believes in divine destiny with many paths, however, to choose from.  She's flighty and unreliable, but extraordinarily beautiful and very attuned to nature, besides vegetation.  Nalia is not a traitor or easily betrays people, however.  She has always had a basic, but almost uncanny control over a certain mountain breeze.  Nalia has naturally blonde hair, but it changes color from blonde to blonde with purple streaks to all purple, depending on the day.  Her hair is fairly long.
Allegiance: Her freedom is her life; Nalia will never be bound to anyone in such a way of ties and loyalty
Short Biography: Just ask, but don't ask for too much... knowledge is binding, after all
I will post the picture later... it says I cannot post link pictures for 7 days...

Sword Bio
-Every Rider has one and only one

Name: Eldrvarya
Owner: Nalia Lysdie
Color: (Normally the color of the dragon or magic color) Matriarch Purple, with hints of red around the silver hilt
Sheathe: Eminence Purple
Markings: None, except for the single glyph as a name; there is a large, round purple gem as the pommel
Special ability: (No powerful spells or enchantments. Only ONE minor ability. Example: In the 3rd book Eragon makes Brisingr. It's ability is that if you say it's name around it, then the blade with catch on fire.) turn a person purple.  JUST KIDDING lolz.  No, Eldrvarya's real ability is to enchance the user's magical power for about 4 minutes.  This is triggered by a spell, and no, I will not tell you...
History: Nalia found it when she was eleven in a cave on the far western side of Ellesméra
Other: Nothing, really.  It's origins are unknown, but since it's really quite perfect for Nalia she kept it.
Picture: I will post the picture later... it says I cannot post link pictures for 7 days...
Back to top Go down

Nalia's Bio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alagaësia :: Getting Started :: Character Creation-
Jump to: